Calendar of Events
Now showing events from March 31, 2017 to March 31, 2017
- American Bar Association CLE Program on Military Legal Assistance IssuesMar317:15 AM - 4:15 PMThe American Bar Association is hosting a free CLE, with sessions covering family law, consumer law, veterans law and benefits that military legal assistance attorneys should know, supportive legal resources to assist military families and veterans, and current federal legislative activity affecting service members.
- Campus VisitMar319:45 AM - 12:00 PMGeared toward prospective students and their families, the campus visit offers a general introduction to the University of Richmond, providing information on academics, student life, the application process, and financial aid. The visit typically includes a 30-minute information session conducted by an admission officer and a 90-minute walking tour led by a current student. Be sure to dress in... Continue reading
- Q2Mar3110:00 AM - 3:45 PMSummer internship, are you ready? Junior business majors and minors are invited to attend Q2 on Friday, March 31, 2017. This one-day conference is designed to give University of Richmond business students a competitive edge during their summer internship.... Continue reading
- Seniors on the Margins: Housing in Highland ParkMar3112:30 PM - 1:25 PMPlease join the Bonner Center for this week's Brown Bag on affordable housing for seniors. Learn about current work being done to help seniors gain access to affordable living spaces from panelists Dr. Katrina Polk, Senior Supportive Network Services Manager of Community Preservation and Development Corporation, and Reverend Joseph Williams, Founding Director of DC Senior Advisory Coalition.... Continue reading
- Spider Management Site VisitMar3112:30 PM - 4:30 PM**Please note this opportunity is only open to women who intend to graduate from May 2019 - May 2020.** ... Continue reading
- Muslim Life-Jumah PrayerMar311:00 PM - 2:00 PMJumah Prayer is held each Friday in the Inter-Religious Prayer Room located in the Wilton Center. All are invited to attend.
- Campus VisitMar312:15 PM - 4:30 PMGeared toward prospective students and their families, the campus visit offers a general introduction to the University of Richmond, providing information on academics, student life, the application process, and financial aid. The visit typically includes a 30-minute information session conducted by an admission officer and a 90-minute walking tour led by a current student. Be sure to dress in... Continue reading
- Whitewater RaftingMar312:30 PM - 12:00 AMWant to raft on Class III and IV rapids right through downtown Richmond?! Did you know that Richmond has Class 3 and 4 rapids running right through the middle of the city?! Join us to experience these rapids on the Outdoor Adventure & Recreation (OAR) White Water Rafting Trip!... Continue reading
- Wing FlingMar313:00 PM - 5:30 PMOn March 31st, 2017 the Kappa Delta chapter at University of Richmond will host its 2nd annual spring Shamrock Event to raise money for the prevention of child abuse through SCAN (Stop Child Abuse Now) of Greater Richmond and Prevent Child Abuse America. The event will be a Wing Fling, meaning there will be all you can eat wings donated by Buffalo Wild Wings, a wing-eating contest, and a... Continue reading
- Film: The Second Mother (Brazil)Mar313:00 PM - 9:30 PMDir. Anna Muylaert, Brazil, 2015, 112 min. Val has spent a decade working as a housekeeper for a wealthy family in São Paulo, raising her employers’ son as her own. When Val’s estranged daughter unexpectedly visits and questions the social order of the household, loyalties are tested, forcing everyone to reckon with the meaning of family— in this sharp examination of class dynamics in... Continue reading