Calendar of Events
Now showing events from February 27, 2017 to February 28, 2017
- How to Use Your Intersectional Identity to ExcelFeb2712:00 PM - 1:00 PMJoin us for a talk by Noorain Khan, Program Officer at the Ford Foundation and Yale Law Alum, which who will share her insights on intersectional solidarity as a Muslim woman attorney. She will be discussing her specific path post-law school and many accomplishments.
- Get to Know Your SBA CandidatesFeb2712:00 PM - 1:00 PMCome learn more about the candidates running for Executive Board positions for the SBA. Anyone is welcome to come and learn about each candidate's ideas and vision.
- 2017 Unified Journal Competition General Interest MeetingFeb2712:00 PM - 1:00 PMIf you are interested in joining the Richmond Law Review, Richmond Journal of Law and Technology, the Richmond Journal of Global Law and Business, or the Richmond Public Interest Law Review, please attend the general information session to learn more about the journals and the 2017 Unified Journal Competition.
- Federal Bar Association Law Student Chapter PanelFeb2712:00 PM - 1:00 PMA panel of alumni and practitioners from Richmond and Washington, DC will speak about the career benefits and opportunities for involvement that come with launching a Law Student Chapter. Lunch will be served. Please bring a drink.
- UROSE Open TodayFeb271:30 PM - 2:30 PMCome by the UROSE Office Supply Exchange at Puryear 101A from 1:30-2:30 to do some free shopping or drop off supplies you no longer need. UROSE saves University staff an average of $160 per week and over $1000 has been saved over the course of the fall semester. Please contact email@example.com with any questions. Learn more about UROSE here.
- Campus VisitFeb272:15 PM - 4:30 PMGeared toward prospective students and their families, the campus visit offers a general introduction to the University of Richmond, providing information on academics, student life, the application process, and financial aid. The visit typically includes a 30-minute information session conducted by an admission officer and a 90-minute walking tour led by a current student. Be sure to dress in... Continue reading
- MBTI Workshop: Link Your Personality Type to Majors and CareersFeb274:00 PM - 6:00 PMLearning about your personality type can help you to discover how to make more meaningful major and career choices. Prior to the program, attendees will take the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) assessment. Results will be given during the workshop through interactive activities for participants to gain a better understanding of their personality type and how it may link to different majors and... Continue reading
- Academic Skills Center-WORKSHOPS!!Feb28All DayThe Academic Skills Center WORKSHOP schedule! ... Continue reading
- Walk-in or schedule an appointment!Feb28All DayDARE TO EXCEL!... Continue reading
- Spider Breakfast Seminar: Joyce van der Laan SmithFeb287:45 AM - 9:00 AMPlease join fellow Richmond-area alumni for a complimentary breakfast and remarks from Associate professor of Accounting, Joyce van der Laan Smith. The seminar, entitled "What is the role of accounting in today's environment?", will offer a broader perspective on what the accounting profession currently does and explore what it should be doing given the environmental concerns facing society today.... Continue reading