Calendar of Events
Now showing events from February 21, 2017 to April 10, 2017
Now showing events for Career Services Start. Show all events
- Job Search Strategies WorkshopFeb215:00 PM - 6:00 PMYou’ve got your resume, now how do you find a job??? Learn about effective job search resources. Identify the best job search strategies for your personal job search. Create an action plan and get started!
- MBTI Workshop: Link Your Personality Type to Majors and CareersFeb274:00 PM - 6:00 PMLearning about your personality type can help you to discover how to make more meaningful major and career choices. Prior to the program, attendees will take the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) assessment. Results will be given during the workshop through interactive activities for participants to gain a better understanding of their personality type and how it may link to different majors and... Continue reading
- Choosing a Major WorkshopMar154:00 PM - 5:00 PMBring your laptop to start exploring resources and majors during the workshop!... Continue reading
- Resume & Cover Letter WorkshopMar215:00 PM - 6:00 PMA resume is important to have on hand for internships, jobs, and a variety of other opportunities. And no, you can't just use your high school resume! Come and learn the basics of constructing and maintaining a strong professional resume as well as how to write effective cover letters.
- Professional Communication WorkshopMar285:00 PM - 6:00 PM“Just reach out to some alumni who work there!”... Continue reading
- Applying to Graduate School WorkshopApr035:00 PM - 6:00 PMLearn about the graduate school selection and application process and get all your questions answered by a career advisor.
- LinkedIn 102: Leveraging Your NetworkApr045:00 PM - 6:00 PMIf you have a LinkedIn profile but no clue what to do with it, this workshop is for you! ... Continue reading
- Life After Richmond: Housing Rights & AffordabilityApr104:00 PM - 5:00 PMMore information to come!