Calendar of Events
Now showing events from March 27, 2017 to April 5, 2017
Now showing events for Jepson. Show all events
- Life After Richmond: Destination SomewhereMar276:00 PM - 7:00 PMA part of the Life After Richmond series… Alumni who live in the five most popular cities that students move to after graduation will give advice on living in these areas and staying connected to the university as alumni. We’ll have representatives from Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Richmond, and Washington, D.C.!
- VCU Center for Sport Leadership Information SessionMar277:00 PM - 8:00 PMAbby Bergakker, business manager for the VCU Center for Sport Leadership will be hosting an Information Session to talk with students about their Graduate Program. ... Continue reading
- KPMG Office HoursMar289:00 AM - 4:00 PMHeather Rice, ’02, a Federal Tax Managing Director at KPMG will be on the University of Richmond campus hosting individual student meetings (Office Hours). She is most interested in helping current Spiders learn more about the career path of Accounting, KPMG, as well as providing broad career advice as an alumna of the University. Come to your Office Hours meeting prepared to ask... Continue reading
- Demystifying the Richmond Guarantee: Obtaining Funding for Summer InternshipsMar285:00 PM - 6:00 PMWhat is the Richmond Guarantee? How do I access up to $4000 to support my internship experience? What do I need to do to apply? How do I find an internship opportunity? ... Continue reading
- Professional Communication WorkshopMar285:00 PM - 6:00 PM“Just reach out to some alumni who work there!”... Continue reading
- Interview WorkshopMar295:30 PM - 6:30 PMIf you will be searching for internships or jobs this year, it’s time to begin preparing for interviews! The earlier that you can learn about interviews and start practicing you will be prepared and confident when the real thing comes along. By attending this interviewing workshop, participants will be able to identify different types of interview questions, to effectively employ strategies... Continue reading
- Robins Summer Business Institute Information SessionMar305:30 PM - 6:15 PMThe Robins Summer Business Institute is an intensive two-week program for non-business majors that provides a practical foundation in current business practices through interactive class sessions, case studies and other readings, and problem-solving exercises. Classes are taught by the same faculty who teach in the Robins School of Business undergraduate and graduate programs, making it ideal... Continue reading
- Applying to Graduate School WorkshopApr035:00 PM - 6:00 PMLearn about the graduate school selection and application process and get all your questions answered by a career advisor.
- LinkedIn 102: Leveraging Your NetworkApr045:00 PM - 6:00 PMIf you have a LinkedIn profile but no clue what to do with it, this workshop is for you! ... Continue reading
- Life After Richmond: Personal Finance & BudgetingApr055:00 PM - 6:00 PMA part of the Life After Richmond series… Usually no one’s favorite topic, but it’s essential to know about! Learn some basic budgeting tips, info on paying off debt, and how you can start saving no matter your first salary from a speaker with a background in finance.