Calendar of Events
Now showing events from March 27, 2017 to March 29, 2017
Now showing events for Richmond School of Law. Show all events
- Informal Discussion on Resilience of Lawyers & the LawMar2711:00 AM - 11:45 AMJoin our 2017 Emanuel Emroch Lecturer, the Hon. Robert Wilkins, in an informal discussion on Resilience of Lawyers and the Law.
- Emroch Lecture Series: The Hon. Robert WilkinsMar2712:00 PM - 1:00 PMThe Hon. Robert Wilkins’ new book, Long Road to Hard Truth, shares the story of the 100-year mission to create the National Museum of African American History and Culture. Judge Wilkins will join us and share this story as part of our distinguished Emroch Lecture Series.... Continue reading
- Law Over Lunch: Special Education EligibilityMar2712:00 PM - 1:30 PMSpecial Education Eligibility: A Pro Bono Training to Assist Children with Disabilities in the Public School System... Continue reading
- Bridge the Gap: Cost Effective Lexis ResearchMar2712:00 PM - 12:50 PMWorking in a law firm that uses Lexis? Learn tips and tricks for Lexis research without breaking your firm's budget. Presented by Lexis Rep. Shelley Duncan. Sign up at the library reference desk. Lunch is provided for registered attendees.
- Journal of Global Law and Business Info Session & SocialMar275:00 PM - 7:00 PMJoin the Journal of Global Law and Busines to meet its members and learn more about the journal. An information session will be held in the Moot Courtroom, with a social to follow on Moody Plaza.
- Richmond Women's Law Class Registration PanelMar2812:00 AM - 12:00 AMJoin RWL and five student panelists to learn what classes to take next semester. Chick-fil-A will be served. All are welcome.
- Breakfast with President CrutcherMar288:30 AM - 9:30 AMJoin Dr. Ronald Crutcher, University President, for a morning of informal conversation at this students-only event. Breakfast will be served.
- Thank-a-ThonMar2811:00 AM - 2:00 PMMany of the opportunities available at Richmond Law are made possible thanks to the generous donations of our alumni. Please stop by the Carle E. Davis (Commons) Room any time between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. to pen a few "Thank You!" notes to our invaluable alums. All it takes is 5 minutes to express your gratitude! All contact information will be provided, along with a script, note cards, and pens;... Continue reading
- 2017 Technology BootcampMar286:00 PM - 8:00 PMJoin us for a Technology Bootcamp featuring participatory workshops including Legal Document Automation, iPads in the Courtroom, Websites and Blogs in Practice, and Top Ten Technology Tips for New Attorneys. Drinks and hors d'oeuvres will be served.
- Christian Law Fellowship Weekly Bible StudyMar2912:00 AM - 12:00 AMBring your lunch and join the Christian Law Fellowship for a brief Bible study and discussion. All are welcome.