Calendar of Events
Now showing events from February 24, 2017 to April 7, 2017
Now showing events for Law Career Services. Show all events
- Pushing Forward: Tips for Landing Your First Post-Graduate JobFeb2412:00 PM - 12:50 PMRecent alumni share strategies, tips and encouragement for 3Ls searching for post-graduate employment. Register via Symplicity.
- Army JAG Corps Information SessionFeb2412:00 PM - 1:00 PMCPT Sean Kumar (L'05) with the US Army JAGC will meet with students who are interested in learning more about programs, deadlines, and the general application process. Register via Symplicity.
- Career Conversations Networking EventMar016:00 PM - 8:00 PMPlease join us for Career Conversations, an annual networking event for students to meet attorneys from various practice areas and learn more about their work and career paths. After an initial gathering with light hors d’oeuvres, students will meet with three alumni in a speed networking format. Conversations will be pre-assigned, and rotations will last 10 minutes each. Assignments will be... Continue reading
- Commonwealth Law School Consortium Spring Interview ProgramMar179:00 AM - 5:00 PMParticipants in this small spring interview program primarily are small law firms and agencies recruiting for summer and post-graduate positions. The student application period is now open. To review the employers interviewing your class and to submit an application, go to the OCI tab in Symplicity and select Session 2017 CLSC Spring Interview Program. The application deadline is Monday, Feb. 20,... Continue reading
- Developing Opportunities with Small FirmsMar2212:00 PM - 12:50 PMAttorneys from small law firms will discuss their hiring process, including when small firms are most likely to hire; how they identify potential candidates; how to get yourself on the candidate list; and the key characteristics of successful applicants. Register via Symplicity.
- Think Like a Professional: Summer Success in the Private SectorApr0612:00 PM - 12:50 PMInterning in the private sector this summer? Join us at this program to learn how to make the most of your summer internship experience. We'll cover basic dos and don'ts, handling work assignments and evaluations, seeking mentoring/reference relationships, attending social events, and other ways to distinguish yourself. Register via Symplicity.
- Think Like a Professional: Summer Success in the Public SectorApr0712:00 PM - 12:50 PMMake the most of your public service summer internship experience. We'll cover basic dos and don'ts, handling work assignments and evaluations, seeking mentoring/reference relationships, attending social events, and other ways to distinguish yourself. Register via Symplicity.