Calendar of Events
Now showing events from May 6, 2017 to May 7, 2017
- Senior ReceptionsMay06All DayRichmond Scholars Graduation Breakfast; Westhampton Center Living Room... Continue reading
- Carolina Triad: Spider Day of ServiceMay069:00 AM - 12:00 PMConnect with fellow Richmond alumni, family, and friends in service of our community as we volunteer with the Second Harvest Food Bank. Saturday, May 6 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. Second Harvest Food Bank of Northwest NC 3655 Reed Street Winston-Salem, NC 27107 Please register by Monday, May 1. REGISTER ONLINE or phone the Office of Alumni and Career Services at (804) 289-8030.
- 2017 School of Law Commencement CeremonyMay062:00 PM - 4:00 PMCommencement exercises begin at 2 p.m. and are expected to end by 4:00 p.m. with a reception to follow. Events are open to relatives and guests of the graduate.
- RSB Senior Wine & Cheese ReceptionMay064:00 PM - 6:00 PMDean Nancy A. Bagranoff and the Robins School of Business will host the Annual Senior Wine & Cheese Reception, honoring the Class of 2017. ... Continue reading
- DarkroomMay07All DayNow on view in the Carole Weinstein International Center gallery, a student-curated bilingual exhibition of the original drawings of the graphic novel Darkroom:A Memoir in Black & White by Lila Quintero Weaver.... Continue reading
- First-Year Living-Learning Application DeadlineMay07All DayApplications to participate in a first-year living-learning community for the 2017–18 are due May 7, 2017 by 11:59 p.m. For more information and to apply online, please visit the Office of Living-Learning Programs
- BaccalaureateMay0710:00 AM - 11:00 AMGraduates and their families are invited to this inter-religious celebration of the senior class, including student speakers and musicians.
- Graduation Buffet at Heilman Dining CenterMay0711:00 AM - 1:30 PMEnjoy a delicious brunch with your family and fuel up for the main ceremony. View Menu.
- Main Commencement CeremonyMay072:00 PM - 4:30 PMCelebrate the achievements of our senior class and hear an inspiring speech by Sheila Johnson, who will deliver this year's Commencement address. For more information, visit our frequently asked questions page or learn about accessibility for parking, seating, and closed captioning.
- Candlelight CeremonyMay0710:00 PM - 10:30 PMThe Candlelight Ceremony around Westhampton Lake is a tradition initiated by students to have an opportunity to reﬂect on and celebrate their four years in a simple, meaningful ceremony. Parents, families and friends observe from Boatwright Lawn, in front of and around the Tyler Haynes Commons while the graduates hold lighted candles surrounding Westhampton Lake. Over the years, this has... Continue reading