Calendar of Events
Now showing events from November 2, 2016 to November 3, 2016
- Lexis Training SessionNov0212:00 PM - 1:00 PMWant to sharpen your online searching skills? Join Shelley Duncan, our Lexis representative, as she shares tips on how to be a "power searcher" on Lexis.
- Campus VisitNov022:15 PM - 4:30 PMGeared toward prospective students and their families, the campus visit offers a general introduction to the University of Richmond, providing information on academics, student life, the application process, and financial aid. The visit typically includes a 45-minute information session conducted by an admission officer and a 90-minute walking tour led by a current student. Be sure to dress in... Continue reading
- Mediterranean Crossings: Borders, Islands, Bodies and the Making of a New ArchiveNov023:00 PM - 4:30 PMThe Department of Languages, Literatures, and Cultures welcomes Dr. Simona Wright from The College of New Jersey.... Continue reading
- MBTI Workshop: Link your Personality Type to Majors and CareersNov024:00 PM - 6:00 PMLearning about your personality type can help you to discover how to make more meaningful major and career choices. Prior to the program, attendees will take the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) assessment. Results will be given during the workshop through interactive activities for participants to gain a better understanding of their personality type and how it may link to different majors and... Continue reading
- Children of the Holocaust: A Survivor's StoryNov024:30 PM - 6:00 PMThe Department of Political Science welcomes Sam Ponczak from the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum. Mr. Ponczak will share his first-hand account of surviving the Holocaust as a child, first in Nazi-occupied Poland, and then in the Soviet Union. He will also reflect on his work to sustain the memory of those who perished in the Holocaust.
- Peace Corps Information SessionNov026:00 PM - 7:00 PMPeace Corps will be hosting an Information Session/Panel which members will talk about their experiences with the world-wide organization. A recruiter will also be present to answer any questions regarding Peace Corps opportunities. This Session/Panel is open to all class years in all majors. Dress code is Business Casual.
- Presidential Reception: St. LouisNov026:00 PM - 8:00 PMThe University of Richmond Alumni Association invites you to join us in welcoming Richmond's 10th President, Ronald A. Crutcher. Wednesday, November 2 6 - 8 p.m. Panorama Restaurant Saint Louis Art Museum 1 Fine Arts Drive St. Louis, Missouri Please respond by Wednesday, October 26, by registering online or by calling the Office of Alumni and Career Services at (804) 289-8030.
- Intervarsity Christian Fellowship-IgniteNov028:00 PM - 9:00 PMInterVarsity is a campus community that is centered on Jesus Christ. We realize that people are in many different places regarding their spiritual lives. Our hope is that InterVarsity is useful for anyone to come in contact with Jesus and grow in their understanding and enjoyment of His love, grace and truth. Join us on Wednesdays to experience community, learn together and even sing songs that... Continue reading
- Academic Skills Center - Tutoring Fall 2016Nov03All DayWELCOME to the Academic Skills Center where we DARE you TO EXCEL! ... Continue reading
- Open Enrollment Benefit FairNov039:00 AM - 4:00 PMJoin us at our Benefit Fair on November 3 for:... Continue reading