Calendar of Events
Now showing events from March 31, 2017 to April 1, 2017
- Muslim Life-Jumah PrayerMar311:00 PM - 2:00 PMJumah Prayer is held each Friday in the Inter-Religious Prayer Room located in the Wilton Center. All are invited to attend.
- Campus VisitMar312:15 PM - 4:30 PMGeared toward prospective students and their families, the campus visit offers a general introduction to the University of Richmond, providing information on academics, student life, the application process, and financial aid. The visit typically includes a 30-minute information session conducted by an admission officer and a 90-minute walking tour led by a current student. Be sure to dress in... Continue reading
- Whitewater RaftingMar312:30 PM - 12:00 AMWant to raft on Class III and IV rapids right through downtown Richmond?! Did you know that Richmond has Class 3 and 4 rapids running right through the middle of the city?! Join us to experience these rapids on the Outdoor Adventure & Recreation (OAR) White Water Rafting Trip!... Continue reading
- Film: The Second Mother (Brazil)Mar313:00 PM - 9:30 PMDir. Anna Muylaert, Brazil, 2015, 112 min. Val has spent a decade working as a housekeeper for a wealthy family in São Paulo, raising her employers’ son as her own. When Val’s estranged daughter unexpectedly visits and questions the social order of the household, loyalties are tested, forcing everyone to reckon with the meaning of family— in this sharp examination of class dynamics in... Continue reading
- Jewish Life-Welcoming ShabbatMar315:30 PM - 6:30 PMAs a ritual and communal practice, we welcome Shabbat every Friday at 5:30pm. Here we light the candles, drink the wine, eat challah, and say blessings over it all. In addition, we sing, share stories, laugh, and celebrate. All are welcome!
- Men's RugbyMar317:00 PM - 9:30 PMCome out and cheer on the Men's Rugby team as they play against CNU!
- Walk-in or schedule an appointment!Apr01All DayDARE TO EXCEL!... Continue reading
- 25th Annual French Film FestivalApr01All DayRecognized as the largest and most important French Film Festival outside of France and voted by Richmond Magazine each year as the Best Film Festival, the 25th French Film Festival will take place March 30 - April 2. The festival's schedule is packed with free pre-and post-Festival events, master classes and film screenings offer numerous opportunities to immerse in French cinema. In addition, a... Continue reading
- BaseballApr0111:00 AM - 4:30 PMLet's cheer on the Baseball Team as they take on our Richmond rivals VCU! Go Spiders!!!
- Noam Pikelny, banjoApr017:30 PM - 10:00 PMNoam Pikelny has emerged as the preeminent banjoist of his generation, and the greatest colorblind banjoist of all-time. Hailed by the Chicago Tribune as the “pros’ top banjo picker,” Noam is a founding member of Punch Brothers, a string ensemble which The Boston Globe calls “a virtuosic revelation” and The New Yorker describes as... Continue reading