Calendar of Events
Now showing events from February 25, 2017 to February 26, 2017
- CrewFeb2510:00 AM - 5:00 PMHelp us cheer on the Crew Team as they compete in their tournament in Williamsburg, Va.
- EquestrianFeb2510:00 AM - 4:00 PMCome out and support the Equestrian Team at the Horse Show at Haverhill Farm in Richmond, Va
- ClimbingFeb2512:00 PM - 5:00 PMHelp us cheer on the Climbing Team as they compete in their bouldering competition in Greenville, NC.
- Spider Pre-Game Gathering: New York CityFeb2512:30 PM - 4:30 PMJoin alumni, family, and friends before the men's basketball team takes on Fordham. Enjoy a pre-game gathering on campus before you head over to Rose Hill Gymnasium to watch the game!... Continue reading
- Men's RugbyFeb251:00 PM - 5:00 PMHelp us cheer on the Men's Rugby Team as they take on Hampton-Sydney College
- A Conversation with Filmmaker Wim WendersFeb253:00 PM - 4:00 PMAs part of the conference "Change is Possible and Necessary: New Perspectives on Wim Wenders as Filmmaker and Visual Critic," we are excited to present a Skype conversation with acclaimed filmmaker Wim Wenders.... Continue reading
- Nexus University Dancers Annual Spring ConcertFeb257:30 PMJoin University Dancers in celebrating 32 years of engaging dance with our annual concert, Nexus, which brings the work of innovative and talented choreographers Alexandra Damiani and Norbert De La Cruz III to the University of Richmond. Ms. Damiani, former artistic director of Cedar Lake Contemporary Ballet, returns to Richmond for her third creative residency. Her work, noted for its broken... Continue reading
- Academic Skills Center-WORKSHOPS!!Feb26All DayThe Academic Skills Center WORKSHOP schedule! ... Continue reading
- Walk-in or schedule an appointment!Feb26All DayDARE TO EXCEL!... Continue reading
- Banking Boot Camp ApplicationFeb2612:00 AM - 12:00 AMBanking Boot Camp is designed to help you develop an in-depth understanding of how an investment bank operates and prepare you for the rigorous recruiting process for internships at these firms. Weekly sessions will include both lecture and hands-on practice activities to enhance market knowledge and strengthen interviewing skills that will be required to perform well in the process. Opportunities... Continue reading