Calendar of Events
Now showing events from December 1, 2015 to December 2, 2015
- Carrico Center Study Break (LAW)Dec018:30 AM - 10:00 AMTake a study break and fortify yourself for the home stretch with the Carrico Center! Come join us from 8:30 am to 10:00 am on Tuesday, December 1st, in the Law Commons for bagels, coffee, and juice. You are also invited to help create holiday wreathes for the Ronald McDonald House. These wreathes will help bring a sense of home to the families who are staying at the Ronald McDonald House over the... Continue reading
- Campus VisitDec019:45 AM - 12:00 PMGeared toward prospective students and their families, the campus visit offers a general introduction to the University of Richmond, providing information on academics, student life, the application process, and financial aid. The visit typically includes a 45-minute information session conducted by an admission officer and a 90-minute walking tour led by a current student. Be sure to dress in... Continue reading
- VTLA Trial Competition Interest MeetingDec0112:00 PM - 1:00 PMAre you interested in joining the Trial Advocacy Board? Or, are you on the Board and want to get more trial experience? Come to the VTLA Trial Competition interest meeting to hear about TAB's winter trial competition. This competition is open to all UR law students, and will be held on Saturday, January 30 at Richmond's Circuit Court Building. Please join us at this meeting to hear more info!
- Mandatory Exam4 TrainingDec0112:00 PM - 1:00 PMLLM, Exchange, Visitor, and any student who has never used Exam4 to take an exam are required to attend a MANDATORY training session.
- Campus VisitDec012:15 PM - 4:30 PMGeared toward prospective students and their families, the campus visit offers a general introduction to the University of Richmond, providing information on academics, student life, the application process, and financial aid. The visit typically includes a 45-minute information session conducted by an admission officer and a 90-minute walking tour led by a current student. Be sure to dress in... Continue reading
- Icebreakers MeetingDec015:00 PM - 7:00 PMIcebreakers is a confidential student run discussion group for lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, and queer students, as well as students who have questions about sexual and/or gender identity. Icebreakers is a safe space for students to discuss issues of coming out, finding friends, or questions around identity. Two trained students run each meeting (at least one of which is always of a queer person... Continue reading
- Farewell ReceptionDec015:00 PM - 6:30 PMAll good things must come to an end. Join the University community as we wish a fond farewell to our visiting international students. Refreshments and mingling will be followed by a short farewell ceremony and certificate distribution.By invitation only.
- Cuban SpectacularDec017:30 PMDuring the 1950s, Havana was the number one tourism destination for U.S. vacationers. The Tropicana Cabaret and Casino grew to be a prime destination for gamblers, conventioneers and pleasure seekers: a city replete with murder, gambling, booze, entertainment and the three S’s—sex, sun and sand! Join Dr. Mike Davison and the UR jazz ensemble and combo as they capture the magic of the... Continue reading
- Catalogue of Silence: Sarajevo's Museums and Libraries after the 1992-95 WarDec0212:00 AM - 12:00 AMTanja Softić works across the media of printmaking, drawing, and book arts. She is a recipient of the Pollock-Krasner Grant, a National Endowment for the Arts/ Southern Arts Federation Visual Artist Fellowship, and a Soros Foundation — Open Society Institute Exhibition Support Grant. Her work is included in numerous collections in the United States and abroad, among them the New... Continue reading
- Academic Skills Center - Tutoring Fall 2015Dec02All DayWELCOME to the Academic Skills Center which is dedicated to your QUEST for EXCELLENCE! Please email Mac at email@example.com or Ms. Walton at firstname.lastname@example.org for an individual assessment! Tutorial assistance will be provided from 3:00-9:00 p.m. Sundays through Wednesdays, and from 3:00-7:00 p.m. on Thursdays. Come and visit our website!