Calendar of Events
Now showing events from August 29, 2015 to August 30, 2015
- Campus VisitAug299:45 AM - 12:00 PMGeared toward prospective students and their families, the campus visit offers a general introduction to the University of Richmond, providing information on academics, student life, the application process, and financial aid. The visit typically includes a 45-minute information session conducted by an admission officer and a 90-minute walking tour led by a current student. Be sure to dress in... Continue reading
- Whitewater Rafting TripAug292:30 PM - 6:30 PMDon't miss the first Outdoor Adventure and Recreation (OAR) program's first trip of the year! Join us on the James River for a Whitewater Rafting adventure. ... Continue reading
- Critical Thinking Workshop - Tuesday, September 8!Aug297:00 PM - 8:30 PMHow would you like to spend less time cramming, learn more, and perform better on tests?... Continue reading
- Carnival Night Brought to you by SpiderNightsAug299:00 PM - 12:00 AMThe Annual Carnival Night is back and this year its bigger and better than ever. Get your picture taken in our photo booth with amazing new props, play twister on a giant inflatable board, eat popcorn and cotton candy on the way to getting your airbrush tattoo, or entering our annual pie-eating contest. More games and contests than ever. See you there!
- Catalogue of Silence: Sarajevo's Museums and Libraries after the 1992-95 WarAug3012:00 AM - 12:00 AMTanja Softić works across the media of printmaking, drawing, and book arts. She is a recipient of the Pollock-Krasner Grant, a National Endowment for the Arts/ Southern Arts Federation Visual Artist Fellowship, and a Soros Foundation — Open Society Institute Exhibition Support Grant. Her work is included in numerous collections in the United States and abroad, among them the New... Continue reading
- Pro Bono Immigration Program Opportunity (LAW)Aug30All DayThe Carrico Center is proud of its long-standing partnership with the Pro Bono Immigration Program at the Virginia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce. This program provides much needed immigration assistance to low-income individuals throughout the Richmond area. We are currently recruiting students (2Ls, 3Ls) to volunteer with the pro bono attorneys at the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (10700 Midlothian... Continue reading
- Sunday Stretch: Yoga on the ForumAug302:00 PM - 3:00 PMJoin Recreation and Wellness for Sunday Stretch, an outdoor yoga class on the forum!
- Sunday Stretch: Yoga on the ForumAug303:00 PM - 4:00 PMJoin Recreation and Wellness for Sunday Stretch, an outdoor yoga class on the forum!
- Spider Night at the Ballpark: Carolina TriangleAug305:05 PM - 8:00 PMJoin Spiders in the Carolina Triangle for a... Continue reading
- Critical Thinking Workshop - Tuesday, September 8!Aug307:00 PM - 8:30 PMHow would you like to spend less time cramming, learn more, and perform better on tests?... Continue reading