Calendar of Events
Now showing events from January 17, 2017 to January 18, 2017
- Multifaith Student Council Dinner and DiscussionJan176:00 PM - 7:00 PMJoin us every Tuesday night from 6-7pm in the Wilton Center for our weekly Supper Club!The Supper Club is a weekly gathering which invites students of all faiths, and those of no faith tradition, to come together for food and discussion. Each dinner will explore current topics and headlines and how our religious traditions inform our understanding of the world around us. All faith traditions are... Continue reading
- BCM MeetingJan177:30 PM - 9:00 PMJoin the Baptist Campus Ministry for their weekly small group meeting.BCM Richmond is a campus ministry open to people of all backgrounds & traditions, welcoming students who are seeking to follow Christ together in community.
- KairosJan178:00 PM - 8:30 PMKairos is a contemplative Christian service that offers students sacred time to reflect on life's deepest questions. Led by Chaplaincy staff and students who serve on the Kairos Leadership Team, the 30-minute service includes scripture, hymns, contemporary music, prayer, candle lighting, and a brief homily. Each week, the service focuses on a theme and question that help students consider their... Continue reading
- PwC Information TableJan189:30 AM - 1:30 PMPwC will be hosting an Information Table to talk with students about the organization and upcoming externship opportunities. No appointment necessary...stop by and say 'hello.' This Information Table is open to all class years in all majors. www.pwc.com
- Campus VisitJan189:45 AM - 12:00 PMGeared toward prospective students and their families, the campus visit offers a general introduction to the University of Richmond, providing information on academics, student life, the application process, and financial aid. The visit typically includes a 30-minute information session conducted by an admission officer and a 90-minute walking tour led by a current student. Be sure to dress in... Continue reading
- Thinking About Your Future: Sociology and AnthropologyJan1812:00 PM - 1:00 PMThinking about your future? Students majoring and minoring in Sociology/Anthropology become cognizant of how our actions impact the world in which we live. This knowledge enables students to develop a diverse set of skills and capacities which prepares them to succeed in countless fields. Come join us for pizza learn how to find out what past graduates in these departments have pursued, how to... Continue reading
- Civic Engagement Week: An Open Forum on Diversity, Inclusion, and EqualityJan1812:00 PM - 1:00 PMIn our diverse world, issues of inclusion and equality are on the minds of many. The Dean will lead a discussion among students, faculty, and staff exploring these issues, including how we as a community relate to one another. This event is part of Civic Engagement Week.
- Make-Up Biometric ScreeningsJan181:00 PM - 4:00 PMIf you weren’t able to make it to one of the benefit fairs for your biometric screening, you’re in luck! Make-up biometric screenings will be held on January 18th from 1-4:00 p.m. in the Heilman Dining Center Richmond Room. Contact Heather Sadowski at email@example.com to save your spot!
- Campus VisitJan182:15 PM - 4:30 PMGeared toward prospective students and their families, the campus visit offers a general introduction to the University of Richmond, providing information on academics, student life, the application process, and financial aid. The visit typically includes a 30-minute information session conducted by an admission officer and a 90-minute walking tour led by a current student. Be sure to dress in... Continue reading
- Welcome/Welcome Back Spiders FairJan183:00 PM - 5:30 PMWhether you are just beginning your study abroad program at Richmond or have recently returned from an experience abroad, the beginning of the semester at UR can be a big cultural adjustment. Join others who share similar experiences and global perspectives at the Welcome/Welcome Back Spiders Fair, where you can: - receive advice on how to leverage your international experience in the job... Continue reading