Calendar of Events
Now showing events from October 25, 2015 to October 26, 2015
- Intramural DodgeballOct25throughOct 26All DayRegistration: October 14-15 and October 19-22, Weinstein Center from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. Cost: $5/team Play: Begins October 25, Weinstein Center Gymnasium Times: TBAVisit IMLeagues for more information, to view teams, and statistics.recreation.richmond.edu
- Women's Ultimate TournamentOct259:00 AM - 4:00 PMCome cheer on the Women's Ultimate Frisbee Club as they compete in a tournament on the IM Fields and River Road Fields!
- Men's Ultimate TournamentOct259:00 AM - 4:00 PMCome cheer on the Men's Ultimate Frisbee Club as they compete in a tournament on the IM Fields and River Road Fields!
- Trick Or Treat StreetOct2511:00 AM - 3:00 PMTrick or Treat Street (TOTS) is a community-wide philanthropic event designed to create a safe, fun, and festive Halloween atmosphere for young children ages 10 and under. Guests will enjoy the food, magicians, games, pumpkin decorating, face painting, costume contests, moonbounces, straw maze, and more.
- Peer Advisors and Mentors (PAM) Program Trick or Treat Street (TOTS)Oct2511:30 AM - 5:00 PMPeer Advisors and Mentors (PAM) Program will participate in the annual TOTS event on Westhampton Green. PAM participants are to sign up for time slots (from 11:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.) on the Google Doc link provided in the email message sent to all participants. http://pam.richmond.edu/programs-events/index.html
- Spider Day at the Vineyard: CharlottesvilleOct251:30 PM - 4:30 PMJoin Richmond Spiders in Charlottesville for a ... Continue reading
- UR Schola Cantorum and Women's ChoraleOct253:00 PMThe University of Richmond Schola Cantorum and Women’s Chorale will present a cappella and accompanied choral works by composers from the Baltic region as a preview of their upcoming concert tour to Finland, Estonia, and Latvia.
- International Film Series: The Salt of the EarthOct257:30 PM - 9:30 PMThe Salt of the EarthFriday, October 23, 3 & 7:30 p.m.Sunday, October 25, 7:30 p.m.(France/Brazil/Italy, 2014, directed by Wim Wenders and Juliano Ribeiro Salgado, 110 min., rated PG-13)Photographer Sebastião Salgado is widely known for his black-and-white photo journalism projects that have taken him around the world. For 40 years, he has witnessed and captured major international news... Continue reading
- Catalogue of Silence: Sarajevo's Museums and Libraries after the 1992-95 WarOct2612:00 AM - 12:00 AMTanja Softić works across the media of printmaking, drawing, and book arts. She is a recipient of the Pollock-Krasner Grant, a National Endowment for the Arts/ Southern Arts Federation Visual Artist Fellowship, and a Soros Foundation — Open Society Institute Exhibition Support Grant. Her work is included in numerous collections in the United States and abroad, among them the New... Continue reading
- Academic Skills Center - Tutoring Fall 2015Oct26All DayWELCOME to the Academic Skills Center which is dedicated to your QUEST for EXCELLENCE! Please email Mac at email@example.com or Ms. Walton at firstname.lastname@example.org for an individual assessment! Tutorial assistance will be provided from 3:00-9:00 p.m. Sundays through Wednesdays, and from 3:00-7:00 p.m. on Thursdays. Come and visit our website!