Calendar of Events
Now showing events from March 21, 2017 to March 22, 2017
- Resume & Cover Letter WorkshopMar215:00 PM - 6:00 PMA resume is important to have on hand for internships, jobs, and a variety of other opportunities. And no, you can't just use your high school resume! Come and learn the basics of constructing and maintaining a strong professional resume as well as how to write effective cover letters.
- What Conservatism Means: Trump and the RightMar215:00 PM - 6:00 PMWhat does it mean to think and speak conservatively in America? Dedicated conservatives have argued for decades that the conservative movement was a product of print, rather than a march, a protest, or a pivotal moment of persecution. Lee’s analysis of works such as The Road to Serfdom, Ideas Have Consequences, and The Conscience of a Conservative shows the wide influence of the... Continue reading
- WILL* Recognition ProgramMar215:00 PM - 6:30 PMWILL* Recognition Program recognizes the accomplishments of WILL* seniors.
- Multifaith Student Council Dinner and DiscussionMar216:00 PM - 7:00 PMJoin us every Tuesday night from 6-7pm in the Wilton Center for our weekly Supper Club!The Supper Club is a weekly gathering which invites students of all faiths, and those of no faith tradition, to come together for food and discussion. Each dinner will explore current topics and headlines and how our religious traditions inform our understanding of the world around us. All faith traditions are... Continue reading
- The Jepson Leadership Forum: Thomas F. JacksonMar217:00 PM - 8:30 PMThe Jepson Leadership Forum presents Thomas F. Jackson, historian at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro and American Civil Rights Movement scholar, for a discussion on (De)Constructed: Embattled Leader, Contested Icon. Jackson is part of the 2016-17 Jepson Leadership Forum, Reconstruction and the Arc of Racial (In)Justice. This event is free and open to the public but... Continue reading
- Young Life CollegeMar217:00 PM - 10:15 PMYoung Life College at the University of Richmond is a group of students who live life to the full and enjoy building meaningful relationships. Together we plan and host many different events; weekly we have an event called club. In between our weekly clubs, we host trivia nights, backyard brawls, ice cream socials, camp trips, college weekend getaways, and tons of other community building events.... Continue reading
- BCM MeetingMar217:30 PM - 9:00 PMJoin the Baptist Campus Ministry for their weekly small group meeting.BCM Richmond is a campus ministry open to people of all backgrounds & traditions, welcoming students who are seeking to follow Christ together in community.
- KairosMar218:00 PM - 8:30 PMKairos is a contemplative Christian service that offers students sacred time to reflect on life's deepest questions. Led by Chaplaincy staff and students who serve on the Kairos Leadership Team, the 30-minute service includes scripture, hymns, contemporary music, prayer, candle lighting, and a brief homily. Each week, the service focuses on a theme and question that help students consider their... Continue reading
- Walk-in or schedule an appointment!Mar22All DayDARE TO EXCEL!... Continue reading
- Christian Law Fellowship Weekly Bible StudyMar2212:00 AM - 12:00 AMBring your lunch and join the Christian Law Fellowship for a brief Bible study and discussion. All are welcome.