Calendar of Events
Now showing events from March 28, 2017 to March 29, 2017
- KairosMar288:00 PM - 8:30 PMKairos is a contemplative Christian service that offers students sacred time to reflect on life's deepest questions. Led by Chaplaincy staff and students who serve on the Kairos Leadership Team, the 30-minute service includes scripture, hymns, contemporary music, prayer, candle lighting, and a brief homily. Each week, the service focuses on a theme and question that help students consider their... Continue reading
- Christian Law Fellowship Weekly Bible StudyMar2912:00 AM - 12:00 AMBring your lunch and join the Christian Law Fellowship for a brief Bible study and discussion. All are welcome.
- Walk-in or schedule an appointment!Mar29All DayDARE TO EXCEL!... Continue reading
- French Film: Arts, Science and Technology at Work for Humanity IIMar299:00 AM - 5:00 PMIn conjunction with the 25th anniversary of the French Film Festival, the Tucker-Boatwright Festival of Literature and the Arts presents a three day symposium on the role of art, science, and technology in advancing French film. All events take place in Ukrop Auditorium in the Robins School of Business, and are free and open to the public. Headphones will be available to provide English/French... Continue reading
- Campus VisitMar299:45 AM - 12:00 PMGeared toward prospective students and their families, the campus visit offers a general introduction to the University of Richmond, providing information on academics, student life, the application process, and financial aid. The visit typically includes a 30-minute information session conducted by an admission officer and a 90-minute walking tour led by a current student. Be sure to dress in... Continue reading
- The Role of Independent Counsel in Managing Risks for Today's Global BusinessMar2912:00 PM - 1:00 PMThomas DiBiagio, a partner at Baker Botts LLP, will present an overview of his recent experience with corporate fraud, antitrust, and corruption cases. He will focus on what he has learned about doing business globally and how business professionals can manage multiple, substantial risks associated with doing business around the world. This presentation will be followed by a Q&A session. ... Continue reading
- Bridge the Gap: Practice MaterialsMar2912:00 PM - 12:50 PMResearch equals more than just statuses and cases. Explore practice tools, including sample filings, forms, jury instructions, and more. These tips help streamline all drafting projects. Presented by Prof. Janto. Sign up at the library reference desk. Lunch is provided for registered attendees.
- Balancing Act: The Bar's Character & Fitness ApplicationMar2912:00 PM - 12:50 PMStephen Isaacs, Director of the Character & Fitness Committee of the Virginia Board of Bar Examiners, will speak on the Character & Fitness portion of the bar application. Lunch will be served.
- Campus VisitMar292:15 PM - 4:30 PMGeared toward prospective students and their families, the campus visit offers a general introduction to the University of Richmond, providing information on academics, student life, the application process, and financial aid. The visit typically includes a 30-minute information session conducted by an admission officer and a 90-minute walking tour led by a current student. Be sure to dress in... Continue reading
- American Studies Spring ShowcaseMar294:30 PM - 6:00 PMThe American Studies Program invites all interested students and faculty to its annual Spring Showcase. Students will present highlights from their course projects and talk about their experiences as American Studies majors. Come meet American Studies faculty and majors and find out what American Studies is all about. Light refreshments will be served.