Calendar of Events
Now showing events from February 13, 2016 to February 13, 2016
- Academic Skills Center - Tutoring Spring 2016Feb13All DayWELCOME to the Academic Skills Center which is dedicated to your ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE! Come and visit our website!
- Walk-in or schedule an appointment!Feb13All DayQUEST for EXCELLENCE!... Continue reading
- Women's Ultimate Frisbee TournamentFeb139:00 AM - 4:00 PMGood luck to the Women's Ultimate team as they travel to Maryland for a Tournament!
- Quidditch TournamentFeb139:00 AM - 6:00 PMGood luck to the Quidditch team as they travel to North Carolina for a tournament!
- Campus Visit - Winter Visit WeekFeb139:45 AM - 12:00 PMGeared toward prospective students and their families, the campus visit offers a general introduction to the University of Richmond, providing information on academics, student life, the application process, and financial aid. The visit typically includes a 45-minute information session conducted by an admission officer and a 90-minute walking tour led by a current student. Be sure to dress in... Continue reading
- Equestrian ShowFeb1310:00 AM - 5:00 PMGood luck to the Equestrian team as they travel to Mechanicsville, VA for a show!
- Climbing TournamentFeb1310:00 AM - 6:00 PMGood luck to the Climbing team as they travel to Harrisonburg for a tournament!
- ChinaFest: The Personals (Taiwan)Feb1310:30 AM - 12:00 PMThe Personals (Taiwan, 1998, directed by Kuo-Fu Chen, 104 min., not rated) Who knew it would be so hard to find Mr. Right in a country with a billion people? Isolation amongst the crowd—that’s what leads ophthalmologist Du to blind dating. She places an ad in the personals and embarks on a series of dates that range from comical to absurd. We get close-ups of her eyes and reactions... Continue reading
- Skiing & Snowboarding TripFeb1312:00 PM - 12:00 AMMissed the first Skiing & Snowboarding Trip? Looking for some winter adventure? Hit the slopes with OAR!... Continue reading
- ChinaFest: Torch Troupes (China)Feb131:00 PM - 2:30 PMTorch Troupes (China, 2006, directed by Xin Xu, 110 min., not rated) In this documentary on the state of Sichuan Opera, we see the plight of traditional performing artists to survive in parallel with the influx of popular culture. The film follows two opera masters who are now open to performing pop songs and touring in cheap venues. This new change in culture is juxtaposed against the... Continue reading