Calendar of Events
Now showing events from January 24, 2017 to January 25, 2017
- Campus VisitJan242:15 PM - 4:30 PMGeared toward prospective students and their families, the campus visit offers a general introduction to the University of Richmond, providing information on academics, student life, the application process, and financial aid. The visit typically includes a 30-minute information session conducted by an admission officer and a 90-minute walking tour led by a current student. Be sure to dress in... Continue reading
- Internship Search WorkshopJan245:00 PM - 6:00 PMWhy is it so important to have an internship and how do you go about finding one? Participants will learn about the importance of summer internships, resources for searching, applying, and funding an internship through the UR Summer Fellowships program. All participants will leave with an action plan to begin searching for their own opportunities.
- Youth Life Foundation of Richmond OrientationJan245:30 PM - 7:30 PMYouth Life Orientation will be taking place from 5:30-7:30p.m. Orientation will include an introduction, mentor training, and Youth Life training.
- Robins Executive Speaker Series: Greg GrilliotJan246:00 PM - 8:00 PMDean Nancy A. Bagranoff and the Robins School of Business are proud to host the fourth event of the 2016-2017 Robins Executive Speaker Series. This series was established to enhance connections between our students, the school and the community.... Continue reading
- Multifaith Student Council Dinner and DiscussionJan246:00 PM - 7:00 PMJoin us every Tuesday night from 6-7pm in the Wilton Center for our weekly Supper Club!The Supper Club is a weekly gathering which invites students of all faiths, and those of no faith tradition, to come together for food and discussion. Each dinner will explore current topics and headlines and how our religious traditions inform our understanding of the world around us. All faith traditions are... Continue reading
- The Jepson Leadership Forum: Isabel WilkersonJan247:00 PM - 8:30 PMThe Jepson Leadership Forum presents Isabel Wilkerson, journalist and bestselling author of The Story of the Great Migration, for a discussion on (Un)Told: The Story of The Great Migration. Wilkerson is part of the 2016-17 Jepson Leadership Forum, Reconstruction and the Arc of Racial (In)Justice. This event is free and open to the public but tickets are required and can be reserved... Continue reading
- BCM MeetingJan247:30 PM - 9:00 PMJoin the Baptist Campus Ministry for their weekly small group meeting.BCM Richmond is a campus ministry open to people of all backgrounds & traditions, welcoming students who are seeking to follow Christ together in community.
- KairosJan248:00 PM - 8:30 PMKairos is a contemplative Christian service that offers students sacred time to reflect on life's deepest questions. Led by Chaplaincy staff and students who serve on the Kairos Leadership Team, the 30-minute service includes scripture, hymns, contemporary music, prayer, candle lighting, and a brief homily. Each week, the service focuses on a theme and question that help students consider their... Continue reading
- Campus VisitJan259:45 AM - 12:00 PMGeared toward prospective students and their families, the campus visit offers a general introduction to the University of Richmond, providing information on academics, student life, the application process, and financial aid. The visit typically includes a 30-minute information session conducted by an admission officer and a 90-minute walking tour led by a current student. Be sure to dress in... Continue reading
- Inside the Black Box: U.S. News Rankings - Fact and FictionJan2512:00 PM - 1:00 PMJoin Associate Dean Jim Gibson in a discussion of the factors that affect the U.S. News Rankings - as well as the important factors that aren't considered in the rankings system. Lunch will be served.